Thursday, November 03, 2005

Secret CIA Prisons? Great News! They're on the Job!



So, the CIA has secret prisons in Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, eh?

Apparently they weren’t secret enough! Else, there is a very good chance that someone inside the CIA is leaking!

While the left-wingers nearly wet themselves with orgasmic euphoria over this piece of news, it brought a wince of concern to those of us who treasure our freedom.

The airheads don’t seem to understand that there are a number of excellent reasons to have secret prisons in undisclosed locations around the world in which to place prisoners we do not want the enemy to know we have in our possession. While information is being extracted from the “secret prisoners” we will have 100% control over the information and it’s use without, I repeat, without the enemy even knowing we have it!

Now, these prisoners are Al Qaeda terrorists and they are not covered by the Geneva conventions! These are stateless terrorists. They belong to no county’s organized armed forces. They wear the uniform of no country. But… I grow weary of repeating this bit of enlightenment to our friends on the Left. I am afraid the truth only confuses them.

Reports tell us these “hidden internment” compounds are an extremely important part of the US government’s “War on Terrorism”. This is an Unconventional War. Simply put that means that battles will not NECESSARILY be fought on battlefields, in firefights. There will be “snatch and grabs”, outright kidnappings, assassinations and whatever it takes to weaken and finally break the enemy.

When this war began the President told us, plainly, there would be battles we’d hear about and some we would not hear about. These secret prisons are an important part of this war.

For these prisons to be effective they must be kept secret from the public and most of Congress. Can you imagine just how quickly the left-wingers in Congress would rush to the nearest microphone, and TV Camera, to spew their “concern” for the welfare of the enemy? Land speed records would surely fall.

Frankly, I am not troubled with concern for the welfare of this country’s enemies. I daresay, I couldn’t care less. Whatever it takes to keep my family, and my country safe from their terrorism is OK with me. I’m not into winning hearts and minds, thank you. I am into winning the war… by whatever means necessary.

“Longstreet”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every enemy combatant is subject to the Geneva Convention. Our soldiers could be considered terrorists to the people of Iraq or other sovern nations
Bush decides to invade. "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." I do not condone any actions of religious fundamentalists of any denominations, so do not twist my words or my meanings. My savior Jesus told me, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." We do not want our captured soldiers tortured therefore WE CAN NOT MISTREAT OTHER COMBATANTS! We must lead by example and wher our enemies may fail we must show we are good and decent people. This is a statement that is best made by how we treat our enemies not just our friends. During the civil war Lincoln demanded the north did not disrespect the southerners and for all intents and purposes they were considered terrorists, or traitors. Any time my country inflicts torture on any person I do not want it done in my name or my Heavenly Father's. We need less religious leaders and more spiritual ones.

Longstreet said...

May I suggest a re-reading of the geneva Conventions?

Anonymous said...

Al queda ae not stateless terrorists, they are citizens of Saudi Arabia and Afganistan.