Monday, July 23, 2012

A Note to readers of INSIGHT on Freedom


Dear Reader:

By now you will have noticed a different appearance for INSIGHT on Freedom.  We're sorta under construction, I'm afraid.

I have been using the same template since 2004 and, frankly, I have stretched it about as far as it will go -- and it has begun to break down.

So -- I am in the process of building another from a template.  It won't be pretty, at least for a while.  I ask you to bear with me as the changes proceed and hopefully -- HOPEFULLY -- when finished, the site will be somewhat pleasing to the eye, anyway.

In the meantime, please continue to visit our site and recommend it to others.

Thanks!

J. D. Longstreet

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LATEST POSTS 

1 comment:

Faultline USA said...

Changing a template is just as bad as moving out of a comfy old house that needs too much repair. Looking forward to your new look.