Thursday, December 22, 2005

NSA Intercept Program is LEGAL




I have not written a post on the NSA intercept program, because I was not/ am not well versed in that area of law. However, the folks, over at POWERLINE, have. They have done an excellent job. I urge you to go here:
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/012631.php

Read this excellent piece and make your own decision based upon the facts rather than the emotional, breathless, bloviating by the MSM.

Hats off to POWERLINE!!!

Longstreet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Powerline"! Thanks for the link, Longstreet.
This is about the best thought out, and researched, article I have seen yet.

The dems' little bluff is backfiring on them!

Anonymous said...

If Powerline said it was "legal" for Bush to take away your guns and lock you up in a detention camp, would you believe them??

Longstreet said...

No, I wouldn't!... And they didn't, AND they wouldn't.

Longstreet

Anonymous said...

Nice link I especially liked the add for the aclu shirt, not that I agree with the shirt but the girl in the pic. had nice hooters! I'd turn her into a liberal..... he he he. Merry Christmas Longstreet.