Sunday, November 02, 2008

American Citizens Had Best Get Ready!


(August 2006)
American Citizens Had Best Get Ready!
By J. D. Longstreet
********************************

Looks like the Democrats may make some (MORE) gains in the Congress (in Tuesday's election) November 4th. I predicted that might happen. This is one of those times when I hope I am wrong. But, it sure looks that way now. So what to do?

Well, I suggest you clean your guns, test fire them, clean them again, and stock up on the various calibers of ammunition you will need for your weapons.


WHOA!!!!!

Now… I not proposing a revolution here! What I AM proposing is that we go ahead, now, and prepare for the war between Americans and Islamists, which may take place here, in the streets of America… if the Democrats gain (full) control of our government.

Extreme, you say? Hold that thought! Get back to me in a few years when we finally beat the terrorists back and get a respite.

I’m not advocating the start-up of the Militias, as happened during the Clinton years. On the other hand, I have no doubt they will spring up again. Americans feel so vulnerable when Democrats are in control of the government. That’s because America IS vulnerable when Democrats are in control! They have no concept of National Defense. None. They will talk, and talk, right up to where the terrorist puts the gun to their temple and pulls the trigger.

Now, I can’t speak for my Northern brethren. But the South has known invasion, and we have known defeat, and we have known occupation. The only reason our Southern ancestors allowed it then was… because Robert E Lee asked the Confederates NOT to take to the hills, and the swamps, and fight a guerilla war. He asked our ancestors to go home and be good citizens. They did. He was probably the ONLY man alive, at that time, who could have said that… and had our ancestors comply.

Not this time.

Like Israel, we Southerners have vowed “never again”.

If the Islamists think once they start their terror war, in the Southern states, that Southerners will sit back, as the Iraqis, and the Afghans, and the Lebanese civilians did, and allow them to have their way… they are sadly mistaken. The Southerner will fight them with the ferocity of a whirlwind. We will not wait upon the US Military.

Let me give you an example of just how deeply Southerners take the safety of their homes and families.

Until the mid-nineteen-seventies North Carolina had an “Outlaw” law on the books. If we had a particularly bad criminal, on the loose, and law enforcement was unable to apprehend him, a judge would sign a document declaring that criminal an “Outlaw”. Once that was done, any citizen could shoot and kill that criminal… on sight. No questions would be asked. No charges could be brought against the person who killed the criminal.

Many times I have broadcast the description of an “Outlaw” on the air. I have no recollection of any of those Outlaws actually being shot. Every last one of them quickly made their way to the nearest law enforcement office and turned themselves in because… they knew they were walking dead men until they did. They knew their ONLY chance of survival was to get to a law enforcement agency and turn themselves in.

Understand… that with Democrats in control it will be every man for himself. Americans had better prepare. Democrats have no sense of national security. They have no sense of self-defense. The have no sense of closed and secure borders.

The private American citizens will be on his, or her, own!

You had best get ready!

J. D. Longstreet

***************************


2 comments:

Faultline USA said...

Very frightening scenario. I hope it won't come to that.

TexasFred said...

Only one thing is extremist here, I am extremely too damned old to go to war with ANY effectiveness...

But, as the old saying goes, I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good ONCE as I ever was...