Monday, August 09, 2010

Are You RIGHT for The Tea Party? ... Texas Fred

Are You RIGHT for The TEA Party?
BY: Texas Fred

Link: http://www.texasfred.net/archives/7354
*****************

The views and opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rowlett Texas TEA Party or any other TEA Party organization.

If the founders of this nation had been as negative regarding the Declaration of Independence or standing up to the British as some of the so-called Republicans I have seen lately, we would ALL still be subjects of the British Empire.

The founders of this nation were brave men, they risked their lives and freedom to build this nation. They endangered themselves, their homes and property, their families, everything they had, everything they owned, they placed it on the line so that WE could stand and speak our minds!

This post is NOT directed at anyone in particular, it is being written simply to express the utter frustration I am feeling after having read so many negative comments, and what I perceive to be a defeatist attitude on my blog, and several other blogs, and in response to some folks that are advocating the *straight ticket* vote come November.

I have seen many comments made by those that say the RNC and the DNC are too deeply embedded to ever be displaced, those that say it’s going to be too difficult to make a 3rd party successful. Comments made by those that just run off at the mouth simply because that’s all they can do, or are afraid of losing their job if a REAL 3rd Party were to become a viable option.
To those that automatically say, “It can’t be done”, I have to ask this, why not?

Are you going to sit back and do nothing? Are you going to write a blog post crying and moaning about Obama, Bush, every president of the 20th century?? Are you going to sit there crying in your beer and allow the totalitarian government that is taking shape to come after you?? Are you going to sit there and just TAKE IT?

Are you going to wait until it’s all over, and then say something to the effect of, “Well, I would have helped, you know, I wrote a post about this, but I didn’t think these guys had a real chance so I just sat back on my apathetic butt and did nothing. If only I had listened before the government turned on us…”

No one ever said this was going to be easy. If it was easy, anyone could do it. No one ever said it was going to happen over night. This will be a time consuming effort. No one ever said that victory was a guaranteed outcome either. I already know that part, I don’t need to hear it from folks that are afraid of their own shadows!

There WILL be conflicts. Those that avoid conflict at all costs have NO place within The TEA Party, or any other REAL patriots organization.

Sometimes you simply must be confrontational. Once in a while, confrontation is the only way to be heard over the din of the TALKERS! Those that can’t, or won’t act, and DO nothing other than talk, and postpone, and bury, and table the issue.

The folks that speak nothing but negatives may be right. We may fall flat on our faces. We may be branded as anarchists, radicals, revolutionaries, criminals, God only knows what else our oppressors will tag us with. The Democrats hate us and the GOP wants to co-opt us.

I do know this, some of us use our real names and our real pictures on our blogs. We attend very public events. We speak our minds on our blogs and in person.

Anything I write about a person on this blog, I WILL say to their face. You see, I am unafraid, because the words I speak are the truth. If you kill me for speaking the truth, I win, and many will know that I won.

If I speak the truth, if I attempt to get people to stand up and be PATRIOTS, and if by doing so I am taken down by the powers that be, I WIN! And again, many people will KNOW that I won, and they will always say, “He tried, he wasn’t afraid to go after that hope of REAL freedom! He was one of those crazy guys that tried to save this nation. He stood with the spirits of our founding fathers.”

We can’t rebuild the Republican party, that idea is simply nothing more than sheer lunacy. The GOP has been taken over by RINOs. The GOP has become DEM Lite.

The Democratic party has been beyond redemption for many years and now the RNC has joined them.

The good Lord hates a coward, I will NEVER be accused of cowardice.

Here and now I make this solemn promise to all; I will fight in every way I know how to fight, I will help build a REAL Conservative party, The TEA Party, a party that follows the Constitution as it was written all those many years ago, a Conservative TEA Party! An American TEA Party!
If you have the guts to sign on for this fight, a fight that is certain to be a long, hard and difficult fight, a fight that is fraught with dangers, but a fight, that if won, will restore this nation to greatness, then by God it’s time to get on board.

If you have nothing good to say, if you have nothing positive to offer, get out of the way because we’re coming through, and all your negative words are going to do is get you run over and squashed like a bug.

Liberals and gutless RINOs have ruined this nation! It’s time for the true patriots, real American Conservatives and TEA Party Patriots, to take her back from the brink of collapse!

God Bless America, and pray that She can be saved. If not, God Bless Texas, and may we once again stand as a FREE Republic!

In the immortal words of Patrick Henry, “Give me liberty, or give me death!”

The gauntlet has been thrown! Who will answer the challenge?

Will YOU join us?

The Rowlett TEA Party
Come and join with us on Tuesday, August 10th · 6:30pm – 7:30pm
The Cotton Mill Learning Center
5413 Chiesa Rd
Rowlett, TX 75088

I’m TexasFred, I am a proud TEA Party member and I approve of this message!

Texas Fred
LINK: http://www.texasfred.net/archives/7354

1 comment:

TexasFred said...

Ya know, I heard that TexasFred guy is one mean dude too... But he sure is good looking!! :)

Thank you Sir for posting this! It is seriously appreciated...