Thursday, May 17, 2007

Amnesty By Any Other Name is Still… AMNESTY!!!


Amnesty By Any Other Name is Still… AMNESTY!!!
*******************

The Whitehouse and key lawmakers, from both sides of the political aisle, made a deal Thursday, 5-17-07, which flies in the face of the majority of Americans and will give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants already inside the borders of America.

Read about it here:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070517/D8P6D6GG1.html

This is one of those times when I truly wish the US Constitution had provisions for a “Vote of No Confidence” in our government, and we could throw the whole lot of them out and start over!

Longstreet
Filed under:

1 comment:

OTTMANN said...

Longstreet,
I totally agree. McCain sucks and should be thrown out the U.S. and shipped to Mexico. Read my blog and you'll see how pissed I am about this.

I will say that Romney has the right views on immigration and the war. I have doubts about Thompson's energy level and health.