Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Senator Ted Kennedy

Senator Ted Kennedy
*********************

Growing up, I was the recipient of many “pearls of wisdom” from my mother, which I instantly ignored. But… as I sat before the keyboard trying to think of something nice to say about Senator Ted Kennedy… and finding (not to my surprise, I might add) that I simply had nothing nice to say about the man, I remembered the admonition from my mother many, many, years ago. It went something like this: “If you can’t say something nice about somebody… don’t say anything at all.” So I am going to follow my mother’s advice (For once in my life!) in this space, which is dedicated to Ted Kennedy. I’ll say nothing. Here it is:






















_______

Longstreet


Filed under:


1 comment:

Bobby Coggins said...

Ha!

Great minds think alike, except I never did listen to my mother, or found a work-around.

Only I colored my comments where the uninitiated couldn't read them.

Consider yourself one of the initiated into the lore of big white spaces that aren't as empty as they seem...

...and yes, I DID check your post for the same thing.