Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fourth Anniversary of 9/11

Today is the fourth anniversary of 9/11.

Take a moment today to remember those who died at the hands of despicable terrorists.

Remember, it can, and will, happen again. We must be ready and we must not stand by, heads bowed, waiting for the next attack. We must, as Americans always have, look our attacker in the eyes and take him down!

A simple prayer of remembrance is called for today.

“Longstreet”



The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil:For thou art with me;Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil;My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.


23rd Psalm (The Bible)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunatley it probably will happen again, all this talk about a "dirty" bomb and Iraq. The Bush administration will "arrange" for it to happen again just like it did 4 uears ago. So we can "justify" to the American Idiots out there, the 40% who STILL refuse to admit that these guys are no good. That's O.K. though, stick to your party lines and they, the right elitists, will take all your freedoms away. I do believe though that you will applaud as it happens, as long as someone YOU voted for does it. They destroyed the 4th amendment, and the 5th, where were you? If you give up freedom for safety you deserve neither.