Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Note on the Writer’s Strike: Fire ‘em all!


A note on the Writer’s Strike: Fire ‘em all!

***********************

Losing all the current crop of writers would be not great loss… judging from the mindless drivel they produce these day. (In my opinion, of course!) So far as the Sitcoms are concerned, I see no problem with making a donation to a nearby seventh grade class in a local public school in Hollywood, and have them write the scripts for those shows! I mean, it’s practically all at a fifth grade, or seventh grade, level, anyway. So… why not?

If memory serves… the last writers strike lasted five months. If we are lucky, it will again!

Longstreet
Filed under:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mean, it’s practically all at a fifth grade, or seventh grade, level, anyway. So… why not?
******************************
And newspapers are written at a 7th grade level, why? you may ask. It's the quality of education we have here in America..... I don't blame just the schools, it's the whole darn culture. We are a nation that suffers from A.D.D., shoot look at what currently occupies the white house... I am not just picking on Bush because he can't speak, but the morons who actually still think there was W.M.D. in Iraq and still believe Iraq had something o do with 9/11. It amazes me how idiotic the American electorate is. When I see "christians" support Guliani, a guy who moved his wife out of the mayors house and moved his mistress in, after all the no good stuff they said about Bill and Monica. Retards sir plain and simple.