Monday, December 24, 2007

Will THE CLINTON MACHINE DEFEAT HILLARY ?



WILL THE CLINTON MACHINE DEFEAT HILLARY ?

*********************

I came across a blog titled “Pulling No Punches” the other day… and was stopped dead in my tracks! This blogger, known as “Realityo6”, had written a piece that kept me tied to the page, for sometime, reading and re-reading his, or her, work. It is an excellent piece and one we recommend to you. The title is “Clinton Machine Defeats Hillary”. You’ll find it at:

http://reality06.blogstream.com/v1/pid/277361.html

There is nothing I would add, if I could, to this excellent piece of work. Except this: When one looks at the Republican field of candidates…. Hillary is the best thing the GOP has going for it right now!


Longstreet

Filed under:







No comments: