Sunday, January 02, 2005

WELCOME !!!

For those of you just finding this Blog site for the first time, let me say welcome, and come again!

For those of you who disagree with this conservative, that is your right and I would not take that from you, nor would I allow it to be taken from you. That is a part of being an American.

For those of you who spew hatred and call this author names such as illiterate, and ignorant, and bigoted, etc, etc, … well, that’s OK. As a Conservative Republican, I’m used to that sort of infantile garbage. (“Sticks and stones… etc, etc”.) It is just that attitude which opened the doors to the White House and the Congress for my fellow conservatives.

But allow me, please, to establish one thing. This site will be used to voice the opinions of a conservative American, who happens, by the Grace of God, to have been born Southern. It will reflect the opinions of those who cannot, or will not speak for themselves. Some have said they are afraid there are others in this country that hold the same opinions as I do.

Your fear is well founded. I refer you to the election map of the most recent Presidential election. Please note the area colored red. ‘Nuff said.

If you find this site interesting, please bookmark it and return often. Scroll down for some interesting reading.

By the way, I am a former member of the press, a retired broadcaster, a former police officer, a Veteran, and an author.

Longstreet


No comments: