Monday, August 22, 2005

Go Get the Oil !

I bought gas today. Paid $2.75 a gallon. That was for Hi-test. Regular was $2.57 a gallon. I think Mid-Range was around $2.67 a gallon.

How long before Americans get P.Oed enough to demand that we use our OWN oil? We don’t need theirs. We are decades away from a REAL alternative fuel. We have the world’s largest supply of shale oil in the west, and Midwest, and it will cost us $30.00 a barrel to extract it. That’s less than half what we’re paying now for oil from OPEC. Plus, we have giant pools of oil off all three coasts and that “mother of all oilfields” under ANWR.

I guess when the price of consumer goods goes thru the roof as a result of shipping costs passed along to the consumer people will wake up and lean on those week-kneed clowns we have in DC.

Perhaps we should invade Mexico and take their oil…what’s left of it, in payment for their citizens draining our treasury! Of course, I doubt they would even notice if we did invade. There’s nobody home down there. Guess where they are! They up here sucking on that giant US teat! And, as they say, the pig on the front teat doesn’t see a problem.

If the Confederacy had won, we’d own Mexico, Central America, and a large portion of northern South America. Them were the plans, anyway. But, the best laid plans, etc, etc.

I stopped buying gasoline made from oil from Venezuela, after the Communist President of that 3rd world country/circus started bad mouthing the US. I'll buy no more from that puffed-up, self important, little pip-squeek. There’s not much I can do to help the US, but I sure don’t have to help that Commie "Tin pot dictator"!

I’m off the soapbox for today.


"Longstreet"

No comments: