Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Welcome Call to Arms!








A Call to Arms!
_____________

David Losey over at “The Conservative Voice” has an excellent piece titled “A Call to Arms!” In it, he spells out why Conservatives must refuse to support the GOP any longer and, finally, organize into a force to be reckoned with.

I agree with Losey. We are being ignored… by the very people WE put in power! They have sold us out!

The GOP is about to present, to us, a slate of candidates for the Presidency of the US, which is so far from conservative it is frightening.

At this moment, I see no way the GOP can win the Office of President of the United States in 2008. If they do, it will be without the support of true conservatives. There is not a single announced candidate I can support. Not one!

Please go over and read Mr. Losey’s article. You’ll find it at:

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/22379.html

In the meantime, consider what we conservatives can do to have an impact on the 2008 election. Another political party? A true Conservative Party? I’m all for it!


Longstreet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno Longstreet if I have a choice I would love to see Edwards/Obama, if I can't vote for them I like the sounds of the South Carolina governor, and he sure ain't a Democrat. Neither is Rudi, and even Hilary is playing to the center-right crowd these days with her pro-occupation rederick. I have nothing wrong with Imperialism as long as we do it the right way, I would not object to making Irag and Iran the 51st and 52nd state and nationalizing their oil for U.S. citizens $10.00 a barrel and sell it for $60.00 internationally to fill the governments cauffers for the next annexation (Saudi Arabia, United Emmerates, and Isreal aka Palestine).